Our dental procedures can keep you and your family in excellent oral health, restore damaged teeth and transform your smile into something truly beautiful. At Beltran Dental Surgery, we understand that each of our patients’ smiles is unique and so are their health concerns. As such Dr. Jose Luis Beltran, DMD, MD meet with each patient to discuss their health concerns and goals prior to recommending any specific dental procedures. If you live in Temple Terrace, we invite you to schedule an appointment by calling (813) 430-0930. During your examination, we can look for any signs of infection or cavities, discuss what you do and don’t like about your smile, and determine the best way to proceed.
In the past, dental work was rather rudimentary without very many options for treating or restoring teeth. Fortunately, technology has revolutionized dentistry, and there are now a variety of options for treating all types of oral health concerns. Gone are the days where teeth were pulled on a regular basis. Now, the majority of damaged or infected teeth can be saved when treated early enough. Simultaneously, if teeth do fall out there are a variety of procedures for replacing them that go well beyond removable dentures.
If you have had dental work done in the past or are currently wearing dentures and are not satisfied with the results, schedule an appointment with Beltran Dental Surgery. Our dental procedures use the latest in dental technology allowing us to improve the appearance and functionality of former restorations. For example, we can replace old metal fillings or crowns with tooth-colored ones for a more natural appearance. We can also treat teeth that have had a bonding procedure in the past, if the material is now looking old and dated.
Dr. Jose Luis Beltran, DMD, MD is an expert at restorative dentistry and makes each restoration blend in with the surrounding teeth. Whether replacing an old crown or fixing a tooth that has recently been cracked or chipped, the tooth will look fantastic once done and it will be difficult, if not impossible, to distinguish the difference between the natural teeth and the restored one. There are a variety of types of dental work that can be used to accomplish this goal including dental veneers and dental crowns. Those that want to have a tooth replaced may benefit from a dental bridge, dental implants or modern dentures instead. Regardless of what procedure is necessary, we will ensure that it is completed to perfection.
Check out what others are saying about our dental services on Yelp: Dentist Temple Terrace.
At Beltran Dental Surgery, we also work to ensure that patients remain comfortable and relaxed while having dental work done. We can offer several types of sedation to make this a possibility. We understand that many adults have concerns over getting their teeth worked on and at times, simply need to relax. Whether you do so through sedation or friendly conversation, we are here to help. With more intensive procedures, we will ensure that you do not feel any discomfort along the way. If you live in or around the 33617 area, you can count on us to complete dental procedures in a way that looks amazing and restores the functionality of your teeth while keeping you comfortable. To learn more or to schedule an appointment with our Temple Terrace dentist office, call 813-430-0930.
Helpful Related Links
- American Dental Association (ADA). Glossary of Dental Terms. 2015
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry® (AACD). Home Page. 2015
- WebMD. WebMD’s Oral Care Guide. 2015
About our business, license, and website security
- Beltran Dental Surgery was established in 2009
- Better Business Bureau. View BBB Business Review
- We accept the following payment methods: American Express, Cash, Check, Discover, MasterCard, and Visa
- We serve patients from the following counties: Hillsborough, Pasco
- We serve patients from the following cities: Tampa, New Tampa, Luz, Brandon, Land’o Lakes, Zepher Hills, and Wesley Chapel
- Florida Board of Dentistry (License #DN18552). View License Information and Specifics
- National Provider Identifier Database (1720224488). View NPI Registry Information
- Healthgrades. View Background Information and Reviews
- Website Safety Ratings and Reputation – AVG Threat Labs.
- Norton Safe Web.View Details
- Trend Micro Site Safety Center. View Details
Back to top of Dental Procedures