Same Day DentistryTemple Terrace, FL
If you are looking for solutions to any esthetic challenges with your smile or any oral health problems, call our office for same day dentistry. We are conveniently located in Temple Terrace, and you can schedule an appointment by calling (813) 430-0930. In our dental office, we are passionate about oral health and believe in the critical nature of preventative dental care. For this reason, we recommend having your teeth professionally cleaned and examined once or twice a year. Our objective is to use these appointments to prevent many common oral health problems like cavities and gum disease. While our hope is that all of our patients receive this regular dental care, we know that many people are concerned about the time it will take for this or other procedures. When you visit our dental office, you can be confident that we will perform an examination promptly and comfortably. In most cases, your appointment may be over before your lunch break ends.
Same Day Dentistry and Teeth Whitening
If you are looking to see a rapid improvement to the appearance of your teeth, we recommend that you schedule a teeth whitening procedure. This same day dentistry solution can whiten your teeth by eight shades or more in a single office visit. To do so, we place a whitening solution on your teeth that is activated by a special laser light. The solution will penetrate the enamel and begin the process of oxidization. This is where the molecules inside of your teeth will change to reflect less light and appear colorless. As it does, your teeth will appear bright and white. This is typically the fastest way for you to see a significant improvement to the esthetics of your smile. If you live in or near the Temple Terrace area, call 813-430-0930 to schedule an appointment with our Temple Terrace dentist office so that you can enjoy living with a more beautiful smile.
Same Day Dentistry and Dental Bonding
At Beltran Dental Surgery, we offer dental bonding as a way to improve the appearance of your teeth and to restore teeth that have been damaged in an accident. In a bonding procedure, the enamel on your teeth will remain intact, making this solution entirely reversible if you choose to use a different type of restoration in the future. The process can be completed in one day by roughening up the surface of your tooth prior to shaping the bonding material. Created to mimic the natural shade of your teeth, it is shaped prior to being hardened in place for a natural-looking restoration. This procedure is certainly ideal for children, given how quickly it can be completed. Many adults also use this option when they are pressed for time and looking for an immediate restoration. The only challenge is that the bonding material will not be as durable as other options, making it essential to discuss the pros and cons of the procedure.
Check out what others are saying about our same day dentistry services on Yelp: Same Day Dentistry Temple Terrace
If you live in the Temple Terrace area, call (813) 430-0930 to schedule your dental exam so that you can remain in good health or receive treatment for a current condition.
Questions Answered on This Page
Definition of Dental Terminology
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Cosmetic dentistry is generally used to refer to any dental work that improves the appearance (though not necessarily the function) of a person’s teeth, gums and/or bite.
- Tooth decay is when the enamel of the tooth begins to decay and cause erosion from plaque and tartar on the teeth.
- Tooth Enamel
- Tooth enamel is the protective visible outer surface of a tooth that contains the dentin and dental pulp.
- Dental Caries
- Dental caries is also known as cavities and result from a lack of proper oral hygiene leaving plaque that forms tiny holes in the teeth.
- Dental Filling
- A dental filling involves restoring the structure of the tooth by using metal, alloy, porcelain or plastic to fill the tooth.
- Dental Prophylaxis
- A dental prophylaxis is a professional and detailed process to clean the teeth that involves the removal of plaque, calculus and stains from the teeth.
- Dental Sealants
- Dental sealants contain a resinous material that we apply to the chewing surfaces of the posterior teeth to prevent dental caries.
- A dentist, also known as a dental surgeon, is a doctor who specializes in the diagnosis, prevention, and treatment of diseases and conditions of the oral cavity.
- Gingivitis is the inflammation of gum tissue that results from plaque, other infections in the mouth and poor oral hygiene.
- Preventive Dentistry
- Preventive dentistry is the dentistry that focuses on maintaining oral health in order to prevent the spread of plaque, the formation of tartar and infections in the mouth.
- Tartar forms when plaque builds up on the surface of the teeth and calcifies into a hard surface that is much more difficult to remove and will require professional treatment.
Back to top of Same Day Dentistry
When your dentist finishes the crown placement on your implant, your smile will look like normal. Crowns and implants function as normal teeth, and most people will not even realize you had a restoration. You can keep your implants and crown healthy by caring for your gums. You need to take special care of your…
Are you thinking about making an appointment with a same day dentist so you can have a better smile? Good for you! Even though you are very busy, you are thinking about your options when it comes to improving the way you look when you smile. Whether you have one or two teeth that are…
When we replace missing teeth, our mouths get a new lease on life. Gone is the need to struggle with bothersome gaps in the teeth. Teeth replacement allows us to chew more easily, clean our teeth more effectively and smile more confidently.How does a dentist replace a missing tooth?Installing a dental crown that is supported…
Looking for more information regarding dental implant surgery? Good idea. The more you understand about the entire dental implant process, the more likely you are to experience success. This option for replacing missing teeth is one that is growing in popularity every day as more people who are missing teeth learn about the many benefits…